Week 16A: Planning Your Future Strategy

I have enjoyed using Instagram and Facebook. I feel that this are the most beneficial to my business and although I have used them prior to this semester I have learned how to use them in a more efficient way. I used to just link my Instagram posts to my Facebook so that I didn't have to log into Facebook and post on there because I felt that the posts were overlooked. I never used to check the analytics before and now seeing the information that it provides in regards to what I post is very helpful to know. This information is especially helpful in regards to learning my business's demographics. Facebook is now going to be just as important of a tool to me as Instagram.

Since I have a music production company, I really feel that Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube would best fit my business's needs. The tool that I would implement in my online marketing strategy would be adding a newsletter. After learning about the added benefits of using a newsletter for business, I think it will be a great way to keep the audience engaged and informed beyond Instagram and Facebook. The newsletter would go out quarterly and even include some behind the scenes shots, upcoming music projects, and contests for followers with the reward of free studio time.

I would assume that I would spend a couple of hours per week engaging in social media marketing. I would plan to submit Instagram and Facebook ads every two weeks so that I can attempt to grow the business. As well as sending out quarterly newsletters. I want to be able to post weekly music videos to YouTube so that there is a visual for new music, but I am not to the point yet of having enough content to post to meet that goal.

Below is the rough draft plan for the next month of posts. I feel that these posts will help grow my business because it promotes the product (current song) for all music lovers. I would only spend around 30 minutes to an hour per week posting, replying to comments, and engaging with followers for each post.

(Week of June 01-08)  
M- Facebook: Inspirational Quote
T- Instagram: Post a new track/song using tag #tracktuesday
W- Instagram:  Inspirational Quote  for #wisdomwednesday
Th- YouTube: Upload music video for new song
F- Facebook: Advertise music on Apple Music

(Week of June 09-15)
M- Facebook: Inspirational Quote
T- Instagram: Post a new track/song using tag #tracktuesday
W- Instagram: Inspirational Quote  for #wisdomwednesday
Th- YouTube: Upload music video for new song
F- Facebook: Advertise music on Spotify

(Week of June 16-22)
M- Facebook: Inspirational Quote
T- Instagram: Post a new track/song using tag #tracktuesday
W- Instagram: Inspirational Quote  for #wisdomwednesday
Th- YouTube: Upload music video for new song
F- Facebook: Advertise music on Pandora

(Week of June 23-30)
M- Facebook: Inspirational Quote
T- Instagram: Post a new track/song using tag #tracktuesday
W- Instagram: Inspirational Quote  using tag #wisdomwednesday
Th- YouTube: Upload music video for new song
F- Facebook: Advertise music on Soundcloud

Comments

  1. Latasha,

    Wow! Your detailed plan for the next month's posts is awesome! I am curious about #wisdomwednesday and love that as a branch for brand recognition. I didn't think about the time spent replying and following-up on post comments. Thank you for bringing that to my attention for my business use. I wish you the best of luck and continued success.

    Cheers,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You detailed plan is phenomenal. I was wondering how it was that you came up with so many great ideas. I wish I came up with half of the things that you came up with. I really like the ideas that you have and I can already tell that you are going to do very well. I wish you the best and great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 1A: My Template

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media