Week 15B: Facebook Analytics

After reviewing the Facebook analytics for Churchboy Beats, I have noticed that my business has gained 4 new followers and 5 new page likes in the past 28 days. Within the past 7 days, I have gained 3 new followers and 4 new page likes. There have not been any clicks on the "call to action" button. This is still surprising to me to have received this activity because I honestly have not posted on the Facebook page since April 26th. I am glad to see that my page reach is 16.1K within the past 7 days, with 21 new page views. This gives me confidence that when I begin to post content on a regular basis the content will be received well by the Facebook community. Being transparent, I do not typically like to post content on Facebook because I used to feel that the content was often overlooked. Now looking at the analytics I see that Churchboy Beats is not overlooked and that there is an interest in the company. I am also very pleased to know that my business page is coming across so many other pages by the amount of post reaches that I have just seen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 1A: My Template

Week 5B: Defining My Target Market