Week 15A: Optimising Yourself and the Company

After viewing the Google Analytics page I found a few features that I believe would be beneficial to Churchboy Beats to keep an eye on. The first would be the reporting feature (audience, behavior, real-time and ad reports) because it would provide insight as to how customers are interacting with my website. The second feature would be the proactive insights feature because I like that it will inform me of important changes and new trends that I may not have been aware of. The third feature would be the predictive analysis feature because it will report to me which users are engaging with my ads more than once.

Comments

  1. The features you mentioned could be very helpful I must agree! For my business, the most useful would be surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 1A: My Template

Week 5B: Defining My Target Market