Week 9A: Twitter (Alternate Assignment)

After viewing other accounts that are similar to my business Twitter account, I have noticed that a lot of music producers have the same habit of just linking their Twitter accounts to their Instagram and/or Facebook accounts. It's rare to see engagement on Twitter in regards to their posts. They have a small number of likes, nothing comparable to the hundreds on Instagram. Some post on Twitter about current issues in the world, while others just post their work (usually the linked posts from Instagram and Facebook). Their cover photos are their logos or them in the studio working. Besides the accounts that post about current events and political issues, these similar accounts seem to use Twitter in the same capacity that I use it for my business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 1A: My Template

Week 10A: Blogging for Business