Week 10B

For my business blog I would use categories that pertain to music, and independent new artists. We would blog about current projects and artist that we are working with so that the public will be on the look out for their new music. It would help to grow my business because the target audience would be music lovers. Since we are a music production company they can both utilize our services and enjoy the music that we create via streaming platforms.

I have commented on the following blogs:
Adriana Macias
Cristina Ayala
Jason Bush

Comments

  1. I like learning about artists and the processes they go through to produce their music. Great idea for content for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 1A: My Template

Week 10A: Blogging for Business