Week 7B: Facebook Strategy

Above is the screenshot of my scheduled posts for my business page on Facebook. I believe that these posts will engage our audience because they  advertise the type of work we provide. One post is a link to our music, another post is an actual 35 second teaser video of our new music, and the third post is an advertisement to contact us for music production services. The production services are not limited to just music artists. I feel that there is a misconception about our clientele and many would assume that we only service music artists. Anyone who would like music playing in their videos (YouTube, educational, wedding, etc.) can contact us as well. I hope that the third post grows our audience after followers realize that we create custom music for video projects as well. I feel that these posts will cause our audience to engage by commenting their feedback or possibly sharing our posts. Also, it may cause them to click our "call to action" button to learn more about the business which directs them to the our website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A: Communication - Business and Consumer

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media

Week 1A: My Template